The Learning Away Consortium is seeking a consultant to develop Learning Away CPD materials that support schools to plan, deliver and evaluate high-quality residential learning experiences.
The materials are to be made available via the Learning Away website both in an interactive online version and in a downloadable PDF version for face-to-face sessions.
Further details of the materials we would like to be developed can be found in the Learning Away CPD materials tender document
To be considered for this project you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in, or with, primary or secondary schools
- Experience in planning, delivering and evaluating high-quality residential learning experiences for children and young people
- An in-depth understanding of both the benefits and challenges residentials bring to schools
- Experience and skill in creating CPD materials for school leaders and staff that have a focus on active learning
- Skills in partnership working
How to apply
Proposals for the development of the CPD materials should:
- include a budget with a breakdown of costs covering each element of the project
- address how you will deliver the project to the specification
- indicate milestones and timescales
Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for proposal application: 17.00 on Wednesday 17th May 2017.
Shortlisted proposals may be invited to present to members of the Learning Away Consortium on Friday 26th May 2017 and applicants must be available to attend. Invitations will be issued via email on Monday 22nd May 2017.